Retail Theft Answers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Retail Theft Answers

Answers from experts on Retail theft and/or Loss Prevention issues and concerns

You are not connected. Please login or register

NJ shoplifting question

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NJ shoplifting question Empty NJ shoplifting question Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:16 am

Admin

Admin

On January 19, 2015 I was caught shoplifting a $28 iphone case. The LP got me and my friend and I gave her back the case and so did my friend. They decided to press charges and wrote out a complaint and called cops. They did not finger print us, read us our rights, take a picture of us, or question us. We were held at the station the cop didn't cuff us because we seemed reasonable. But I still have no received a letter to appear in court. Should I call and ask about it? This is my first offense and I realize how stupid it was, I honestly do.

Source: Yahoo Answers

https://retailtheftanswers.forumotion.com

2NJ shoplifting question Empty Re: NJ shoplifting question Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:18 am

Mrs.Shrinkmaster

If you were not cited while at station then your letter or court should come in the next few days or maybe couple weeks. You can always call station and ask when they send out court dates or even call court clerk to ask.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum